If you need custom blister packaging, blister packaging companies can help, but it’s crucial to find a company that can truly provide you with an innovative, budget-friendly design. The team at Indepak can provide you with any type of blister packaging you might need, and we have 50+ years of experience behind us.
Since 1967, we’ve been designing and producing blister packaging and other types of custom thermoform packaging. As a leading provider of custom packaging, we bring many important factors to the table, including:
1. Experience – We’ve been in the thermoform game for decades, and we’ve designed packaging for thousands of products within many industries. Whether you need packaging for specialty foods, static-sensitive products, medical & pharmaceutical items or even industrial purposes, we’ve been there and done that, many times over.
2. Complete In-House Capability – Many custom thermoformers have to outsource portions of their process, such as prototyping or tooling. We keep everything in house, from design all the way through to production. Not only does this ensure quality, it also lowers costs for our clients.
3. On-Time Production – Our huge facility includes multiple lines of high-speed thermoforming equipment. This allows us to meet the needs of a diverse clientele and ensure that everything is completed on time, every time.
4. Additional Services – When we talk about keeping everything “in-house,” we mean it. We offer package fulfillment services, on-time shipping and inventory management services. We do everything we can to provide a total packaging solution for our clients.
Some Fast Facts About Blister Packaging
• Blister packaging is not just limited to the blister packs used by the medical and pharmaceutical industries, although that is a huge share of the industry. Blister packaging companies produce many other types of blisters, including trap blisters and face seal blisters, which are ideal packaging options for many retail products.
• Clamshell packaging is a type of blister packaging that folds onto itself. Clamshells can be used for a wide range of products, from specialty foods to electronics to personal care items and much more.
• At Indepak, we can create any type of blister packaging you might need, and we are experts at designing and producing trap blisters. These are an excellent option for retailers searching for ways to reduce their overall use of plastic.
• Globally, the blister packaging market is valued at more than $18 billion, and that number is growing every year.
Advantages of Blister Packaging
• Versatility – Blister packaging companies use a process known as thermoforming to create blister packs and clamshells. This process allows us to create packaging in just about any size or shape imaginable to fit around your product perfectly.
• Visibility – Plastic packaging appeals to consumers because they actually can see a product prior to making a purchase. Our design team works diligently to create packaging that attracts the eye and shows off your product to its best advantage.
• Cost Containment – Plastic materials are highly affordable, and we can find options that fit just about any budget.
• Protection – Plastics offer unparalleled protective qualities. Not only are plastics highly impact-resistant they also are highly moisture-resistant. No other materials protect products as well as plastics. Additionally, blister packs, especially clamshells, are highly tamper-resistant, which helps to prevent damage and theft.
Sustainability & Blister Packaging
• Recyclable Materials – We can use PET, PETG, PVC, PP, HDPE and many other materials for blister packaging and clamshells. All of these plastics can be recycled easily in most curbside recycling bins. We also can use starch-based biomaterials for some types of blister packaging or clamshells.
• Recycled Content – We can use all new plastic materials for your blister packaging, but we also can create designs using all or partially recycled content. This recycled content also can be recycled, further extending its life cycle.
• Combination Designs – With a trap blister and other types of blisters, we can use both plastic and paperboard, thus reducing the overall amount of plastic needed for your packaging. The plastic and the paperboard all can be crafted from recyclable materials and you can even consider using botanical inks to further extend the sustainability and eco-friendliness of your packaging.
Blister packaging companies can provide you with quality packaging that meets your needs and specifications. At Indepak, we are committed to providing innovative designs, the highest quality packaging and at a price that meets your budget. If you need blister packaging, contact Indepak at any time to discuss your custom packaging project.